Coronavirus Precautions and Measures
How we are protecting our customers and staff
As we all adjust to a new way of living and working, we want you to know that we’re committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes. We have put new systems and safety measures into place to reopen our showrooms. We feel confident to take the first steps forward and welcome you back.
What services are available?
- We are now opening our showrooms for appointments.
- These appointments will allow our customers to browse our selection of gifts whilst receiving the same personal service we pride ourselves on.
- You can book a showroom appointment here.
- We are providing online virtual appointments giving our couples the same help and advice from the comfort of their home.
- Our Gift Guru’s are very excited to offer the same personalised service via a zoom call. We can still provide product recommendations and any other expert advice you may need.
- You can book a virtual appointment here.
How our service has changed?
- We may look a little different in our gloves and any other PPE we’re wearing – this is to ensure that we are doing everything we can to make sure everyone is safe.
- We are working by appointment only and will only allow one couple into our showroom at a time to make sure there is plenty of space for social distancing.
- We are introducing enhanced in-store cleaning after every appointment, so you browse our showroom with peace of mind.
- Sadly, we will be unable to offer refreshments for the time being (but will still be sending you home with some Champagne and a goody bag to celebrate with later!)
What’s not changed?
- We are still committed to offering you a fun, inspiring appointment making sure we find the best to gifts to suit your tastes and lifestyle.
- Our passion! All of our Gift Guru’s are so excited to be welcoming you into our showroom and getting back to what we do best.
What we would like you to do:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home. We would love to welcome you into our showrooms as soon as you feel better.
- Please come alone or with your partner. We usually say the more the merrier, but you can still ask for your Mum’s top tips after your appointment.
- Help us in maintaining the 2m distance rule.
- Use the hand sanitiser and wear gloves on your arrival.
For more information on the steps we’re taking to keep our customers and staff safe, please read our COVID-19 FAQ’s. At this time our showroom on Dundas Street, Edinburgh remains closed.